1. These Regulations define the general conditions of using the Online Store located at the e-mail address dream-watch.pl
2. The owner of the online store at dream-watch.pl is the company:
Dream Watch Sp.z.o.o. based in Warsaw
ul. Wiejska 9
3. The legal basis for these Regulations is in particular:
a) The Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data
(Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended),
b) The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services
(Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422),
c) The Act of April 23, 1964, the Civil Code '(Journal of Laws of 1964, No. 15, item 93, as amended),
d) The Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
§ 2 Definitions
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following terms have the following definitions:
Seller - Dream Watch Sp.z.o.o. who is the owner of the store
Store - an online store located at the e-mail address dream-watch.pl, through which watches are sold
Customer - a natural person (including a Consumer), legal entity or an organizational unit with legal capacity that makes purchases in the Store.
Consumer - a natural person making purchases in the Store for purposes not directly related to their business.
Goods - further understood: watches that are free from manufacturing defects and free from legal defects.
Order - a procedure leading to the conclusion of a sales contract without the simultaneous presence of the parties using the "Online shopping basket", preceded by the selection of the Goods, payment and delivery methods. The store also allows you to place an Order by phone or e-mail.
Basket - a virtual basket through which the Customer places an Order.
Personal Data - Customer data, including personal data processed in order to fulfill the Order.
Price - the unit price of the goods included in the description of the goods, expressed in PLN, euro, dollar.
Delivery costs - costs of delivery of the ordered goods, borne by the customer.
Payment - payment of the amount due for the placed Order, including the Price and Delivery costs, in the manner specified by the Ordering Party when placing the Order.
§ 3 General terms
1. Placing Orders in the Store takes place using the ICT system.
2. To use the Store, it is necessary to have a device with Internet access and a web browser.
3. Before completing the Registration, the Customer is obliged to read the content of the Regulations and Appendices constituting its integral part and to accept them.
4. By submitting the Order, the Ordering Party accepts the provisions of the Regulations and all its Appendices, which constitute its integral part.
5. The Customer declares that by Registration he agrees to the processing of his Personal Data to the extent necessary to use the Store, and the data provided by him is true and up-to-date.
6. The Customer declares that by submitting the Order, he agrees to the processing of his Personal Data to the extent necessary for the execution of the Order.
7. The content of the Store's pages is the property of the Seller and is legally protected.
8. Photos of the Goods on the Store's website are exemplary and serve only for display.
9. The Customer acknowledges that the contact with the Seller regarding the execution of orders and the provision of Services takes place:
by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
§ 4 Responsibility of the Seller
1. The Seller is not responsible for the course and effectiveness of transactions with a payment card and via Transfers, made via the electronic payment service.
2. The Seller is not responsible for the Users' inability to use the Store due to force majeure.
3. The seller is obliged to consider the complaint sent by the customer.
§ 6 Final provisions
1. The Seller publishes the current version of the Regulations on the store's website
2. The Regulations are published in a way that allows the User to record and store it.
3. The Seller may amend the Regulations.
4. It is not allowed to purchase Products in the Store for the purpose of reselling them.
5. Any disputes arising from the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations, the parties will first try to settle by agreement.
6. The provisions of Polish law shall apply to the Agreement.
7. The Regulations enter into force on February 21, 2020